FSSAI Jobs 2021 – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
FSSAI Jobs 2021 – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online for multiple vacancies. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
RECRUITMENT NOTICE – DR-01/2021
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up the following posts on direct recruitment basis:
All applicants are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully before starting the process of Online Registration and filling up the application form.
- Eligibility for The Examination: The Candidates applying for the examination for the
recruitment of various posts should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the competent authority. The candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection or even at the time of joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Verification of Documents: Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the original documents shall be taken up for shortlisted candidates only during the interview.
- Candidates are required to apply Online only.
- Start Date & Time for Online Applications:.16.04.2021 from 11:00 a.m. onwards
- Last Date & Time for Online Applications:
15.05.20217th June 2021 up to 6 p.m.
- e-Admit Card: The eligible candidates shall be issued a downloadable e-Admit Card two-three weeks before the examination. No Admit Card will be sent by post/email.
- Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates: In case of any
guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc, please refer Point 18 in the Information Bulletin i.e. “Contact Us”.
- Mobile Phones/other electronic devices Banned:
(a) Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the
examination hall. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action
including ban from future examinations of FSSAI
(b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items
including Mobile Phones/Bluetooth/Watches or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured. FSSAI will not be responsible for any loss in this regard
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / WORK EXPERIENCE (As of the closing date of application):