MoEF&CC Jobs – Government Research Associate & Consultant Vacancies
MoEF&CC Jobs – Government Research Associate & Consultant Vacancies. Government of India National Afforestation and Eco-development Board Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
F. No.: 1-4/2020 B I (NAEB) Part 3
Government of India
National Afforestation and Eco-development Board
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
Engagement of 01 Consultant, 2 Research Associates and 01 Office Attendant for Nagar Van Yojna under the National Afforestation and Eco-Development Board
By recognizing the importance of Urban forests as green infrastructure in an urban
a landscape where trees and associated vegetation provide an assortment of environmental
services like cleaning the air, improving the local environment, recreational and aesthetic value, the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF & CC), Government of India has launched a comprehensive Scheme “Nagar Van Yojna under the aegis of NAEB
The vision of the scheme is to create Nagar Van/Urban Forest in each Class I City or
City having Municipal Corporation/Municipality for providing wholesome healthy living
environment for the residents and thus adding to the growth of clean, green, healthy as well as sustainable cities. The main objectives of the scheme consist of:
- Creating green space and also the aesthetic environment in an urban set-up.
- Creating awareness about plants as well as biodiversity and develop environment stewardship.
- Facilitating in-situ conservation of important flora of the region.
- Adding to environmental improvement of cities by pollution mitigation, providing
cleaner air, noise reduction, water harvesting as well as reduction of heat islands effect.
- Extend health benefits to residents of the city, and also
- Help cities become climate-resilient.
The National Afforestation as well as Eco-Development Board welcomes applications from
qualified applicants for engagement as consultants/office aide on a contractual basis. The
engagement of manpower will certainly be initially for a duration of 01 (one) year with the possibilities of further extension based upon the performance and also requirement.
2. The details of manpower needed are given below: