NCBS Research Associate Recruitment In Vaccination Project, Apply Online
NCBS Research Associate Recruitment In Vaccination Project, Apply Online. Research Associate-I Job. NCBS Job Openings. National Centre for Biological Sciences job vacancies for eligible candidates. Check out all of the details below:
Advt No.20/2021 : Appointment of Research Associate I on Contract Basis
Applications are invited for the post of research associate to work on an exciting project designed to understand the mechanisms that underlie the magnitude, breadth and durability of humoral and cellular immune responses to vaccination against viral infections in humans.
Number of positions: 1
Period: 1 year
Age limitation: 40 years.
Salary: Remuneration will be as per Department of Science and Technology norms.
The selected candidate will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Work as part of a team to organize and perform experiments
- Work with primary human samples to archive and perform complex immunological and biochemical assays, multicolor flow cytometry and neutralization assays
- Work with mammalian expression systems for protein purification
- Design, validate, document, and troubleshoot laboratory experiments
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting data using appropriate statistical methods
- Develop and maintain knowledge of immunology and virology of infectious diseases, particularly SARS-CoV-2
- Able to adhere to and work against clearly defined timelines and schedules
- Maintain accurate records, produce periodic reports, make scientific presentations and contribute to manuscript writing as required by the project manager.
Qualification & Experience required: