QIAGEN Contract Curation Scientist Recruitment – Apply Online
QIAGEN Contract Curation Scientist Recruitment – Apply Online. QIAGEN Hiring For Contract Curation Scientist Vacancy. QIAGEN has job openings for PhD candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Parexel Vacancy Details
Designation: Contract Curation Scientist
Requisition ID: US/CA00676
Employment Type: Temporary
- As a member of the Content group, you will join a dynamic cross-functional team composed of scientists and software engineers working to develop software as well as services to benefit scientists, clinicians, and patients. This is an outstanding opportunity for individuals with training in biology to add to the advancement of clinical care for oncology patients.
- As a Curation Scientist, your role contains investigating sources of scientific information for inclusion in QIAGEN applications and also working with product and also requirements owners to ensure that the info is utilized appropriately in our applications. To help with capturing this info, you will work with our internal curation groups to develop as well as improve our curation protocols, tools, and also procedures.
- The primary responsibility is to work closely within a curation team to provide the research necessary to grow and also maintain the N-of-One MarkerMine KnowledgeBase, which is used to create client reports.
- This role is responsible for researching and also analyzing published scientific and also clinical data, communicating with various other scientists and oncologists, and also writing accurate content in the knowledgebase.
- This will certainly be a full-time position.
Essential Job Functions: